Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135440
View in linear mode

Subject: "PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Injen4lifeNov-10-11 02:57 PM
Member since Oct 17th 2011
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135440, "PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!"

Hi, I am having a problem with my EVAP that keeps throwing a code not allowing me to get my car smogged. My first problem is that every time that I go to open the gas cap I never here any gas escaping while slowly opening the gas cap. I have since replaced the gas cap with a new one but still it is not holding any pressure. Has anybody ever had this problem and can help me pin point what's causing it? Lastly, in the picture below there is a spot on the intake where 3 vacuum hoses come out, the two on the side are going to the right spots but the one in the middle isn't going anywhere and is just cap off (the previous owner did something pretty stupid and I think at one time had a nitrous kit hooked up). My question is does anybody know or can look on their car to where the vacuum line in the middle is supposed to go. This would be greatly appreciated!

(The one in the middle is the line where I have no clue where it goes)

(this is where the line ends in which it has been caped off)

Thanks again for any help,
Thomas

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!! [View all] , Injen4life, Nov-10-11 02:57 PM
  RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, 420agreenvilleSC, Nov-10-11 04:05 PM, #1
RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Injen4life, Nov-10-11 04:26 PM, #2
      RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Injen4life, Nov-11-11 01:30 AM, #3
           RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Slo2g, Nov-11-11 07:39 AM, #4
                RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Injen4life, Nov-11-11 01:02 PM, #5
                     RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Slo2g, Nov-11-11 04:03 PM, #6
                          RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Injen4life, Nov-11-11 05:33 PM, #7
                               RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! EVAP Problem!!!!, Injen4life, Nov-11-11 05:43 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135440 Previous topic | Next topic