Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #947
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: If you Cant find it, Grind it" Previous topic | Next topic
StuartLoweryJul-14-03 08:33 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#998, "RE: If you Cant find it, Grind it"
In response to In response to 2

How loose is the shifter acting? Mine was free moving and very sloppy 5th gear popping out and then 4th gear would stick in and have to stop to get it out then 3rd wouldn't go in. So $500 and 20 hrs later I have a good tranny in and new front suspension. Wierd thing about it was that the Bad tranny looked BRAND NEW! Opened the case and found the linkage all messed up and the gears starting to chip and round off. So I'll be rebuilding that one in my own time and the new one is great! Have the correct tools if you pull your own tranny. Something to hold the engine up and stands and a transmission jack or a couple of friends. It's not a hard job just takes time and patience.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

If you Cant find it, Grind it [View all] , speedbump, Jul-05-03 11:32 AM
  RE: If you Cant find it, Grind it, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-05-03 03:28 PM, #1
RE: If you Cant find it, Grind it, Administratoradmin2, Jul-08-03 12:48 PM, #2
RE: If you Cant find it, Grind it, StuartLowery, Jul-14-03 08:33 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #947 Previous topic | Next topic