Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9112
View in linear mode

Subject: "NVT 350 Problem/ Question" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMalexMar-23-14 11:46 AM
Member since Nov 07th 2007
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9112, "NVT 350 Problem/ Question"

I have owned numerous Talons throughout the years. I bought another ESI about 8 months ago. Had a 3rd gear grind which then led to grinding metal in the trans when the clutch was disengaged. I took the car into a Chrysler dealer and had a used trans put in the car and went ahead and replaced clutch and so on. Got car back and it has a grind in 2nd gear now. Pretty positive it is the syncro in the used transmission, just my luck but then I noticed at first start up there was a little rattling going on. I have driven the car for literally 1 day and I am wondering what to do. I guess I am not having transmission luck, or is the trans that come in these cars that much of a POS that I wont ever have luck. I had a few TSI's and I sold them all off because I got tired of replacing parts every week. I got the ESI to have a dependable car, but it just seems that every DSM I get ends up costing a fortune to maintain. Any ideas, suggestions, insight, knowledge or whatever the technical terms may be to remedy the issues I am having. Id like to know what is going on before I have to cough up another 1500 bucks to go through this again to lead to the same result.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NVT 350 Problem/ Question [View all] , DSMalex, Mar-23-14 11:46 AM
  RE: NVT 350 Problem/ Question, chipdogg, Mar-27-14 07:39 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9112 Previous topic | Next topic