Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #906
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Help Travis out guys. It don't make no sense to me..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamMichael_97RSJun-26-03 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#906, "Help Travis out guys. It don't make no sense to me..."

Posted in the pits for his frustration:

"last august i bought my car from some lady, 4 days later....my syncro for second gear went, i finally get the money to do all this from my high school graduation money and some of my own i saved... and absolutely nothing has gone right,nothing. first they sent me the wrong trans, then they sent me a trans with a bad diff, then i had to go get my old speedo sensor because this one was different, so i get everything put in, clutch/fw, phantom grip and the motor mount inserts and take her for a test drive, then BOOOM!!! sounds like i shot something outa the transmisstion case, but i didnt. it almost felt and sounded like when u throw an auto in park while ur still moving fwd... but i have a 5spd so its locked up on me twice and i hear a humming sound, almost like a light grinding, rubbing coming from inside the trans... but i dk.. i acnt work on this bullshit anymore sleeping 3 hours and eating once every 27 hours... i gota find a way to have this done

Travis
Silver 97 GS"

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Una Salus Victus.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #906 Previous topic | Next topic