Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9058
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..." Previous topic | Next topic
dwnMar-04-13 05:09 PM
Member since Mar 02nd 2013
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9061, "RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..."
In response to In response to 2

Well, so far I've no reverse lights with that hookup. No voltage to the actual lamp itself. Bulbs look fine. I have 12v in the red wire at the splice. Also 12v at the 3rd wire from the old transaxle switch I did not hookup. It shows constant 12v even when not in reverse. I guess I'll try the 3rd wire to the red and splice to see what happens. If I have circuit integrity, the reverse lights should light constant, with or without reverse. But that's for later, after I figure out why the car will only start when the clutch switch is NOT engaged. I've read about some starter relays being ground supply circuits, while others hot supply. I'm guessing that would mean one kind of relay is normally open, and the other is normally closed, until power or ground is supplied. I'm frankly just unsure how to test to see what kind of relay I have and if a reroute of the wire to another point in the relay might solve it. What do you think?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch... [View all] , dwn, Mar-02-13 11:33 AM
  RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-02-13 06:17 PM, #1
RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-02-13 09:12 PM, #2
      RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-04-13 05:09 PM #3
           RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-04-13 07:37 PM, #4
                RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-05-13 07:43 PM, #5
                     RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-07-13 07:57 PM, #6
                          RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-08-13 08:44 AM, #7
                               RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-10-13 07:38 AM, #8
                                    RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-10-13 08:40 AM, #9
                                         RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-10-13 11:23 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9058 Previous topic | Next topic