Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8983
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Where to get OEM clutch bolts and flexplate bolt" Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTAug-15-12 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8985, "RE: Where to get OEM clutch bolts and flexplate bolt"
In response to In response to 1
Aug-15-12 07:39 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Originally posted by CODE4
The Neon ones will work. By definition, OEM = dealer. So if you want OEM, there is only one place to go.

Alright I have the bolts out so I will order the Neon ones and make sure when I pick them up that they are the same. Thanks.

OEM to me just means Original Equipment Manufacture. There are many online sites that will sell you the OEM parts at near wholesale price (not overpriced dealer to customer cost) for Dodge and they are genuine Dodge parts. I know of many sites like that too for Volkswagen when I had my GTI. I wasn't sure if there were sites like that around for Mitsubishi parts but seeing how our car is somewhat of a hybrid the Dodge sites will still work for me in this instance.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Where to get OEM clutch bolts and flexplate bolt [View all] , QC DSM ESiT, Aug-15-12 05:51 PM
  RE: Where to get OEM clutch bolts and flexplate bolt, AdministratorCODE4, Aug-15-12 06:50 PM, #1
RE: Where to get OEM clutch bolts and flexplate bolt, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-15-12 07:38 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8983 Previous topic | Next topic