Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8801
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: vss sensor" Previous topic | Next topic
gnathenMay-29-11 08:17 PM
Member since Apr 20th 2011
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8804, "RE: vss sensor"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by gnathen
Does the pinion gear come out with the vss? when I tried to lift it it doesn't seem to want to come through the hole .

Answered my own question. I read the Dang manual. While pulling on the vss the sensor came off the gear. Got my needlenose pliers n pulled it up to the hole. After about an hour of cursing, changing hands I finally was able to get that damn gear out. It would not pull out easily like I read someone else post. After getting it out I reached in the hole and found the gear laying there , no longer attached to the diff gear. Well put it all back together, will fix when I drop the tranny to change the clutch . Had the wife drive beside me and found that in 5th gear at 2200 rpm I'm going 55 so that'll do for now.

95 Eagle Talon ESi
N/A 420a
AEM CAI

Broken, fixed it, broke again

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

vss sensor [View all] , gnathen, May-18-11 10:31 AM
  RE: vss sensor, gnathen, May-29-11 08:17 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8801 Previous topic | Next topic