Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #857
View in linear mode

Subject: "No clutch play at all" Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511Jun-14-03 11:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#857, "No clutch play at all"

Alright, i'm pretty sure my clutch isn't bad. I did the fourth gear test and the second gear test and it all seems to work fine.

But the problem is, then clutch engages and disengages pretty much at the VERY top of the pedal. I can't even slip the clutch anymore.

Throughout last year, i had about an inch and a half between fully engaged and disengaged. Now it's more like half an inch.

What could this be? Is the clutch wearing thin or clutch fluid going bad? I know I can adjust the clutch pedal, but I haven't touched it since i got the car, so technically, i'd hope i shouldn't have to.

Any help would be appreciated. I can hardly drive anymore because I can't ease into a roll. Freaks out all my passengers.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

No clutch play at all [View all] , Mystic511, Jun-14-03 11:56 PM
  RE: No clutch play at all, Eclipse97, Jun-15-03 02:11 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #857 Previous topic | Next topic