Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7821
View in linear mode

Subject: "car goes CLUNK!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
spooled420May-08-09 04:07 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2007
204 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7821, "car goes CLUNK!!!!"

Haha well I posted on a few sites about my piston ring land on cylinder number 2 taking a duece on me thx too a faulty injector so I was saving up to swap the block for a low milage neon one,...well looks like its gonna be a bit cause about a week ago my trans was making a grinding noise which seemed to be a throwout bearing and was gonna replace when i got the block but the other day tragidy,was getting ready to leave my house and it felt like the car bottomed out or somthing so i go to turn around and CLUNK!GSZZZZZZZZZ!!!!theres a hole now on the bottom of my trans and fluid(not trans but diff fluid) poors out everywhere and my car seizes to a hault almost directly in my driveway luckily<but un luckily now i must pick up a trans and block or motor.So when I go to the wrecking yard i was considering getting a trans with better gearing then what my 2nd gen esi and wanted to ask what cars should I look for that bolt right up to are blocks that have a better gear ratio for acceleration and what years to look for.Any info would be awesome thx alot all.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

car goes CLUNK!!!! [View all] , spooled420, May-08-09 04:07 AM
  RE: car goes CLUNK!!!!, halfasss101, May-08-09 05:49 AM, #1
RE: car goes CLUNK!!!!, Moderatorbullettdsm, May-08-09 01:42 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7821 Previous topic | Next topic