Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #359
View in linear mode

Subject: "How much is that bearing in tranny?" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaApr-04-03 10:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#359, "How much is that bearing in tranny?"

ok I just spent the whole day trying to put that gay bellhousing back on and there all this old sealer on the new sealer now I didn't know it was so annoying putting that thing back on I stripped some threads trying to bolt it on (bad idea) and I broke the plastic thing that holds those bearings on the gear that spins with the diff. then I figure out you gotta play around with the linkage arm to get the rods to line up but now the bearing is jacked up so it won't line up, it keep on coming apart its not even cracked that badly, I'm sure if I get it in there somehow it'll still work but it won't so I'm wondering how much a new one costs? I can put the bellhousing on in 10 seconds if the bearing wasn't there ugh I'm so disapointed I didn't get it back together today I had to vent

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How much is that bearing in tranny? [View all] , HadesOmega, Apr-04-03 10:34 PM
  RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-04-03 11:43 PM, #1
RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, HadesOmega, Apr-05-03 12:26 AM, #2
      RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, HadesOmega, Apr-05-03 12:36 AM, #3
           RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-05-03 01:36 AM, #4
                RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, 95_ESi_Person, Apr-06-03 11:01 AM, #5
                     RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, JustOne, Apr-06-03 11:16 AM, #6
                          RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-07-03 07:20 AM, #7
                               RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, HadesOmega, Apr-07-03 10:49 AM, #8
                                    RE: How much is that bearing in tranny?, HadesOmega, Apr-09-03 10:24 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #359 Previous topic | Next topic