Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7452
View in linear mode

Subject: "Loud Shreak and Clunking noise? Problem? No reverse?" Previous topic | Next topic
shamoo1Dec-09-08 11:31 AM
Member since Dec 19th 2007
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7452, "Loud Shreak and Clunking noise? Problem? No reverse?"

Well, My car when you start it makes a really loud like shreaking noise and after a while if you push the clutch in is goes away or disipates. When reving when the clutch is out is get faster. So, My local shop thought it might be my thow out bearing or Clutch Release Bearing which ever you prefer. So, I decided with 113,000 miles that this could be true so decided to get a new clutch and T/O bearing. Installed them and put the tranny back oon bought the nv-t350 tranny fluid @ $16 a bottle and started it up. Well, problem is still there. So, i called a local DSM expert at HTP, and he said it is probably the clutch Housing Bearing. The one that goes on the shaft. Because i replaces the axle bearings and stuff.

I guess im asking anyone else had this problem and he wants 175 labor + parts(don't know how much and i must remove and bring the tranny to him)
What do you think?
Also, THe carf will not go into reverse but will drive forward.
Thank You,
Patrick
St. Louis, MO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7452 Previous topic | Next topic