Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7417
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems." Previous topic | Next topic
keislijNov-26-08 02:57 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2008
46 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7417, "Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems."
Nov-26-08 02:58 PM by keislij

I went outside today to clean my CAI and i backed my car up and there was some green liquid on the ground, it wasn't the antifreeze so i decided to pull that rubber plug on the transmission and the same green liquid came out. Its a brand new tranny according to my cousin (owner before me) i know it was recently replaced because when he received the car tranny was shot. But anyway the leak looks like its coming from above the tranny and running down. if you take the CAI off and look down at the tranny it is wet around some kind of sensor. What color is the nvt350 oil? and the mopar atf+4 oil?

And also another question, recently my clutch has been acting funny. it has a hard time down shifting but shifts fine. like if you try to the rpms try to climb like the clutch isn't even there. I also realized if your rolling slowly say about 25 then slow down to about 10-15 and shift into first with the clutch pushed in and then rev the engine the car will shake? the master cylinder has been replaced.

Oh and if you want pics of where it looks like its coming from i can get some tomorrow.

1995 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems. [View all] , keislij, Nov-26-08 02:57 PM
  RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-27-08 05:01 AM, #1
RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., keislij, Nov-27-08 09:12 PM, #2
RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., keislij, Nov-27-08 11:44 PM, #3
      RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., keislij, Dec-01-08 03:50 PM, #4
           RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., adamzty, Dec-02-08 10:41 PM, #5
                RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., rstare, Dec-03-08 09:44 AM, #6
                     RE: Tranny fluid leak. and possible clutch problems., keislij, Dec-03-08 12:59 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7417 Previous topic | Next topic