Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7324
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bolt size, pressure plate to flywheel" Previous topic | Next topic
BlackMagicAug-15-08 08:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7324, "Bolt size, pressure plate to flywheel"

Reference: http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Non_Modular_VS_Modular_Clutch

I ordered a south bend clutch non-modular setup that comes with an Unorthodox Racing flywheel. I ordered the bolts listed in the article linked above, but the bolts for the pressure plate to flywheel don't fit. I called south bend clutch, they don't know the size of it, I called UR, they don't know, they said to call the dealer, and the dealer gave me the size listed in that article. Anyone else running a non-modular setup have a similar problem? I know Dino did and he just went to a hardware store and found bolts that fit, but I just checked a few around here and can't find anything, M6 bolts too small, M8 too big, can't find any M7, the 1/4" bolts seem just about right, but can't find anything the right thread pitch. So can someone help me out!

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Bolt size, pressure plate to flywheel [View all] , BlackMagic, Aug-15-08 08:55 AM
  RE: Bolt size, pressure plate to flywheel, BlackMagic, Aug-18-08 08:57 AM, #1
RE: Bolt size, pressure plate to flywheel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-18-08 12:08 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7324 Previous topic | Next topic