Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7149
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?" Previous topic | Next topic
justins71May-04-08 06:10 AM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7151, "RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?"
In response to In response to 1

I had that issue when I first got my car. The black VSS gear was mangled up, so I went to the dealer and they gave me a new one, but it was red. From TH-400/350 stuff I thought color corresponed to gear #, but thought what the hell. put it on, worked like 2 days, then stopped. Diff gear popped off. Pulled trans, put it all back together, same shit. Like a week later speedo quit again. Diff gear popped off. I was ready to weld nubs to hold it on, but instead went to dealer and told them I needed a black speedo gear, had the part # at the time. Finally got a hold of one, and haven't had a problem since, and the speedo is the correct range. I don't know if they just have it listed wrong or what, but that was the issue I had.

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again? [View all] , Teametx, May-03-08 06:36 AM
  RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?, Moderatorbullettdsm, May-03-08 11:34 AM, #1
RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?, justins71, May-04-08 06:10 AM #2
      RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?, Teametx, May-04-08 11:47 AM, #3
           RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?, justins71, May-04-08 01:46 PM, #4
                RE: Diff and Speed sensor are humped. How can I get my speedo to work again?, Teametx, May-05-08 04:13 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7149 Previous topic | Next topic