Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6990
View in linear mode

Subject: "clutch question" Previous topic | Next topic
sean_m_2004Feb-13-08 05:18 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2008
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6990, "clutch question"

i know everyone gets tired of this question but i want to make sure i'm right. i can use a 95 neon clutch and pressure plate with a fidanza lightweight flywheel right? i have a 95 rs with modular clutch and i want to go non modular. just making sure my information is correct.

ok second question. i was playing around on some back roads by my home. i was in second gear going around a pretty sharp turn just goofing off. i went to shift into third and it wasn't there, neither was forth or fifth. i stopped and it goes through the gears fine driving normally, but it isn't wanting to downshift like it used to
i.e. really hard to downshift, i have to force it into gear downshifting. just wondering what it could be.

i'm new to 2gnt and i've gathered alot of helpful information so i want to thank everyone for the great writeups and all the info i have acquired on here. thanks alot guys. any help on these issues would greatly be appreciated.

if you're going fast, you do not have a 420a

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

clutch question [View all] , sean_m_2004, Feb-13-08 05:18 PM
  RE: clutch question, freelancefool, Feb-13-08 05:46 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6990 Previous topic | Next topic