Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6490
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Clutch or transmission problems" Previous topic | Next topic
upincominJul-06-07 12:08 AM
Member since May 18th 2007
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6516, "RE: Clutch or transmission problems"
In response to In response to 9

Cap is tight. I used DOT3. I checked the Master, but I don't really know what I'm lookin for. I didn't see any fluid ON the carpet, or under it, BUT the rubber part to the Master appears a bit moist?!?! And you did what with the rod? You just pushed it in? From inside or out of the car? I mean how did you bleed it solo. Tomorrow I will have some free time. I was also told to check the lines, Although I don't think they are leaking, it won't hurt to rule out a few more parts.
But, if it might be the slave allowing the air in, maybe that could be why it doesn't move all the way?!?! I don't know, I'll check it all tomorrow, it's 5 past midnight and I got to go back over to work. Thank you for your hel

Originally posted by edxmon
Hmm seems that you did everything right. The fact that you said you need to push the pedal ALL the way to the floor for it to even go in makes me think it doesnt have enough pressure. Are you sure the cap on the resevoir is nice and tight? It may be possibly allowing air in one way. Did you use DOT3 fluid? Have you checked the Master cylinder for leaks? Is any fluid spilled on/underneath the drivers carpet near the pedal? Try pushing the rod that goes into the master cylinder with your hand. Thats how I bled my clutch last time, since I didnt have any one to help me. You'll get an idea how much the slave is supposed to make it move.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch or transmission problems [View all] , RS-T, Jun-28-07 10:26 AM
  RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-28-07 01:32 PM, #1
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-28-07 04:37 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-28-07 07:28 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-28-07 08:53 PM, #4
                RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-29-07 07:32 AM, #5
                     RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-29-07 09:59 AM, #6
                          RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-29-07 04:15 PM, #7
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, upincomin, Jul-01-07 08:58 PM, #8
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jul-04-07 06:19 AM, #9
      RE: Clutch or transmission problems, upincomin, Jul-06-07 12:08 AM #10
           RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jul-06-07 01:54 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6490 Previous topic | Next topic