Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6490
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Clutch or transmission problems" Previous topic | Next topic
upincominJul-01-07 08:58 PM
Member since May 18th 2007
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6508, "RE: Clutch or transmission problems"
In response to In response to 0

Ok, so I got my trans ALL back together.. everything is running now, no more knocking. Now this is the problem I'm having.. same as this guy. Only difference, when you turn the car on, clutch has to be ALL the way JAMMED to the floormat. Also, when on it makes a funny, kind of squeaking noise, if you push in like 2 inches, noise goes away. However, when trying to shift into gear, same problem as these guys, BUT, if you pump the clutch real quick like 5 times or so, she goes right in, when moving, shifts just fine. My clutch is brand new, so it's not worn out, it's a modular, so I don't see how it might be seated wrong at all. We bled the lines for an hour, air kept coming out, then for like 8 tries, no air, only fluid. took for EVER to build up that pressure too. Tried replacing slave, Checker gave me one with the bolt holes on the opposite side, so I brought it back. When I checked slave on mine again, it had pressure both going in and coming out, I ASSUMRE it's ok, but not sure. When pressing the clutch in, you can see the slave cyl, push the fork. Not a considerable amount, but it does a little. Havent checked the master. Didn't know what it was or where it was until I got back here and started reading, I got the next 2 days off, and ideas where else to look?? Thank you in advance..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch or transmission problems [View all] , RS-T, Jun-28-07 10:26 AM
  RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-28-07 01:32 PM, #1
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-28-07 04:37 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-28-07 07:28 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-28-07 08:53 PM, #4
                RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jun-29-07 07:32 AM, #5
                     RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-29-07 09:59 AM, #6
                          RE: Clutch or transmission problems, RS-T, Jun-29-07 04:15 PM, #7
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, upincomin, Jul-01-07 08:58 PM #8
RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jul-04-07 06:19 AM, #9
      RE: Clutch or transmission problems, upincomin, Jul-06-07 12:08 AM, #10
           RE: Clutch or transmission problems, edxmon, Jul-06-07 01:54 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6490 Previous topic | Next topic