Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5759
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential" Previous topic | Next topic
GorkoRacingOct-09-06 09:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5777, "RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential"
In response to In response to 4

The spider gears are at the shop being machined and matched to the specs of the gears that came with this differential insert. Hoping he'll give me a call later today or tomorrow saying they are ready and I can put my diff back together with some new goodies. Another question however. As I took out the diff pin and the 2 small spider gears a small ring that looks like a really thin lock washer or just a thin circle came out with one of the gears I'm not sure where this goes when reinstalling these. There was no such metal ring on the other side (to my knowledge) so only one side has this litte metal "C"/ring/thin lockwasher? Where does it go when putting it back together? I've been printing out stuff from the service manual dino's sig links too but do not see this listed in the pieces of the differential.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential [View all] , GorkoRacing, Oct-05-06 04:14 AM
  RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-05-06 09:54 AM, #1
RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, HadesOmega, Oct-05-06 12:29 PM, #2
      RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-06-06 03:30 AM, #3
           RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-06-06 09:13 AM, #4
                RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-09-06 09:17 AM #5
                     RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-10-06 11:11 AM, #6
                          RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-11-06 06:09 AM, #7
                               RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-11-06 09:44 AM, #8
                                    RE: How do you get the retaining pin out of the differential, GorkoRacing, Oct-11-06 10:54 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5759 Previous topic | Next topic