Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2701
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ZUME Clutch and Aluminum flywheel" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseDrivinDeltMay-03-04 08:23 PM
Member since Apr 05th 2004
20 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2701, "ZUME Clutch and Aluminum flywheel"

I have a question about getting a clutch and flywheel. I am getting an aluminum flywheel and a performance clutch. I saw this site: http://www.zumeclutches.com/index.php?cPath=41_42 and these look like decent clutches, especially for the price. Any comment on them? Has anyone ever had experience with them? I dont know if i should try it. Also, do i need a non-modular clutch to put on an aluminum flywheel? I'm a little in the dark on that whole area. I am in a crunch for money, that is why i was interested in this Zume clutch. Oh, and is the 1995 420a a 6 bolt clutch? Oh, and why do people say to get ACT 2600 clutches when i thought they didnt make them for 420a? Thanks

"Just can't wait to get on that road again"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ZUME Clutch and Aluminum flywheel [View all] , EclipseDrivinDelt, May-03-04 08:23 PM
  RE: ZUME Clutch and Aluminum flywheel, TeamJasonESi_T, May-04-04 03:07 AM, #1
RE: ZUME Clutch and Aluminum flywheel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-07-04 01:55 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2701 Previous topic | Next topic