Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #628
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related" Previous topic | Next topic
jsupetranApr-13-03 06:45 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#635, "RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related"
In response to In response to 6

>Don't take Joe's reply offensively, he's our public relations
>director here in the ATX section. I don't know if anyone
>has actually had this done but if not, rumors sure do get
>popular fast. Call Satan and ask him about it.

none taken.

i was researching the final drive two-three months ago and well, i read over and over that the solution is that you can go to the dealer to get it fixed, but no one here has ever had it even fixed though in some replies, people have said that all you gotta do is go to the dealer. hummm, maybe it is just a rumor (satan is able to get it fixed). i remember reading like, 9d9 was saying he wanted the final drive but didn't want his speedo to get whacked out. i too am a perfectionist and its gonna bug the hell out of me-but that's just me.

off topic though, hey dirty, i bet your gonna be the atx mod one of these days hope your turbo kit is on soon cause we need MORe turbo atx in here. i know corbin, robotechdsm are turboed with atx.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

has anyone actually fixed....final drive related [View all] , jsupetran, Apr-13-03 01:26 PM
  RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, Dirty, Apr-13-03 02:08 PM, #1
RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, jsupetran, Apr-13-03 04:47 PM, #2
      RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, amljbs, Apr-13-03 04:51 PM, #3
           RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, jsupetran, Apr-13-03 05:26 PM, #4
                RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, Joe B Slow, Apr-13-03 06:05 PM, #5
                     RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, Dirty, Apr-13-03 06:18 PM, #6
                          RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, jsupetran, Apr-13-03 06:45 PM #7
                               RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, Joe B Slow, Apr-14-03 03:22 AM, #8
                                    RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, mcgyvr, Apr-14-03 03:56 AM, #9
                                         RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, ModeratorCorbin, Apr-14-03 07:02 AM, #10
                                              RE: has anyone actually fixed....final drive related, mcgyvr, Apr-14-03 08:50 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #628 Previous topic | Next topic