Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4575
View in linear mode

Subject: "auto trans overdrive issue" Previous topic | Next topic
rsjracing76Jun-19-09 04:20 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2009
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4575, "auto trans overdrive issue"

ok so earlier this year someone ruined my overdrive switch. I finally got around to replacing it and still no overdrive. i checked it with a meter to make sure the switch was good, and it had current flowing through it. then checked both fuse boxes to make sure it wasnt a blown fuse, all fuses were good except the one for my back up lights, but i dont think that would cause overdrive to not work. please someone help me if you can, i have no clue as to what it could be wrong with it. if i didnt do so much highway driving it wouldnt be an issue, but i do drive a lot on the highway and not having overdrive kinda kills the gas mileage which really sucks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

auto trans overdrive issue [View all] , rsjracing76, Jun-19-09 04:20 PM
  RE: auto trans overdrive issue, 420agreenvilleSC, Jun-19-09 08:34 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4575 Previous topic | Next topic