Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4525
View in linear mode

Subject: "Weird sounds whenever i put car in reverse........." Previous topic | Next topic
BluredJul-11-06 01:43 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2004
102 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4525, "Weird sounds whenever i put car in reverse........."

Whenever i go to put my eclipse into reverse (ATX) my RPM's jump to about 1800 and there's a loud screeching that comes from the engine bay........it also pushes the car back really hard and I really have to hold down the brake pedal or else the car will just fly back.......but whenever it starts backing up the sounds almost totally goes away and the car goes back to regular RPM......but when the brakes are applied it goes right back up??? Any suggestions??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Weird sounds whenever i put car in reverse......... [View all] , Blured, Jul-11-06 01:43 PM
  RE: Weird sounds whenever i put car in reverse........., Blizare, Jul-12-06 06:38 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4525 Previous topic | Next topic