Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #442
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny Noise" Previous topic | Next topic
pudd_doggMar-26-03 02:15 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#442, "Tranny Noise"

When putting my car in drive I've getting a wierd noise kinda of like a heat sheild rattleing just for about 3 seconds then the car goes in to gear. The car drives very good I have really no complaints I thought that it may have been normal like just the pump engageing or something. It does it matter it I'm putting it in drive or reverse in makes the noise for just a second or two. I thought I've heard other dsm's do this but I'm not sure. Can anyone give me help in finding what the problem noise might be or is it just common. Thanks

98 RS

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi- colored uppers, downers, screamers,laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny Noise [View all] , pudd_dogg, Mar-26-03 02:15 PM
  RE: Tranny Noise, Dirty, Mar-26-03 02:22 PM, #1
RE: Tranny Noise, WIKKI, Mar-26-03 08:51 PM, #2
      RE: Tranny Noise, pudd_dogg, Mar-26-03 09:59 PM, #3
           RE: Tranny Noise, amljbs, Mar-27-03 08:41 AM, #4
                RE: Tranny Noise, Dark Ringleader, Mar-27-03 09:00 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #442 Previous topic | Next topic