Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3354
View in linear mode

Subject: "ADVANCED HELP NEEDED: ATX broken inside?" Previous topic | Next topic
bmxundergroundOct-18-04 07:09 PM
Member since May 21st 2003
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3354, "ADVANCED HELP NEEDED: ATX broken inside?"

I was pulling an engine from a 96 n/t and I had a buddy work on the driver side suspension dissasembly. He didn't take the cotter pin out of the axle before trying to torque the axle bolt off with a 6 foot pole. The thing was in park while he was doing this and as I walked out side the shop to see what he was doing i hear a pop and the hub began to spin freely. Did he brake something permanently inside the Tranny?

While I have worked on many eclpises mostly manual, I have never taken any interest in the workings of the auto tranny.

Please let me know if this thing is no good. I was hoping to get good money for it, but if its broken then he's giving up that T3/t04e turbo to me.

Thanks, Eric

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN: eric@s-icon.com

-Eric

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3354 Previous topic | Next topic