Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3002
View in linear mode

Subject: "95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t" Previous topic | Next topic
MarkJun-04-04 02:51 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2003
154 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3002, "95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t"

I have a 95RS that was wrecked that I'am going to use for parts.Hear is the low down on what doing.be for I put the M/T in I will be getting a new Clutch,short shifter,motor mounts,AFx race only ECu,Exile Racing Retrofit Limited Slip Differential,Flex Plate or flywheel what ever you would like to call it.New Shifter mount bushings.along whit some other odds ands ends.what I need to know is what is a good brad of clutch for under $350 ,good flywheel for under $200.Now my other questions is there any wight ups on doing a swap not so much the mechanical side of the install that I can handell no proleam.I just not sure about the rewireing side of the install/swap.I also would love to hear from the guys that have done the swap befor, about any probleam you my have had or run into and the fix's if any.Just trying to get as much info on the befor it happens other parts now and planing on do the swap very soon. Any info, feedback, links, e-mail, in much needed and wanted so please past away.

P.S. I Use advanced search and did find some use full info but everthing I was looking for and if this not the roght place for post my bad.Move it if you need to.e-mail in one_thing2001@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t [View all] , Mark, Jun-04-04 02:51 PM
  RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t, ModeratorCorbin, Jun-08-04 06:46 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3002 Previous topic | Next topic