Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1790
View in linear mode

Subject: "doing the TC Mod.... please help with this little weird thing I ran into." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSAug-21-03 06:27 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1790, "doing the TC Mod.... please help with this little weird thing I ran into."

There is like a little black button up there just hanging on a wire I noticed... what the hell is that?! AND also can find the black wire on that harness to splice the switch to... it was a black wire correct... on the plug I pulled there was no black wire... what the fuck does this mean?!

Help please, I have everythng ready I just need to cut and splice and I'm good to go.

Thanks!

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

doing the TC Mod.... please help with this little weird thing I ran into. [View all] , 1998EclipseRS, Aug-21-03 06:27 PM
  RE: doing the TC Mod.... please help with this little weird thing I ran into., Joe B Slow, Aug-22-03 11:21 AM, #1
RE: doing the TC Mod.... please help with this little weird thing I ran into., soulcontroller, Aug-22-03 04:46 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1790 Previous topic | Next topic