Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2612
View in linear mode

Subject: "Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect?" Previous topic | Next topic
ImportsRuleMar-07-04 12:25 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2003
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2612, "Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect?"

I getting some money back for taxes, and im in a big bind here guys and i need your help and info to make my decision. Ive got a series of questions i hope to get awnsered...
FIRST...If i put a star stage 1 turbo kit on my car, I run a 18.6 now, what would I run if I put the turbo kit on my car?

SECOND...If I decide the gains of a turbo kit arent worth the money to me, what would a final drive gear do for me if I run a 18.6 with the addition of a 5Zigen axleback exhaust what time could i expect?

LASTLY...anyone ever installed the angel eye projectors on their cars? is there any weird wiring or modifications to be made or is it direct bolt up with no problems? I just ask because im unsure how the angel eye would light up with no additional bulbs added?

Any help is appreciated, I want to keep my car due to the fact that I love Mitsubishis point blank and am a big DSM guy, but I am used to manual trans and this car is an auto, and its very slow in my terms of a car thats sporty, and im not into throwing away money, so i wanna know what to expect from parts BEFORE i buy them, i dont want to trade my car in, but im sick of taking shit from ppl for driving a "girls car" due to the fact that it looks good but is an auto and slow, its fully loaded with leather and all, but shit talking gets old and some boys need put in their place, if this car cant do it, another must, just asking for advice.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect? [View all] , ImportsRule, Mar-07-04 12:25 PM
  RE: Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect?, ImportsRule, Mar-08-04 09:40 AM, #1
RE: Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect?, Malenko, Mar-09-04 04:05 PM, #2
      RE: Star stage 1 on Auto GS 1/4 times to expect?, Dark Ringleader, Mar-15-04 12:25 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2612 Previous topic | Next topic