Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #70774
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: FL "INSTALL" of Door Poppers or Handle, etc.?!?!?" Previous topic | Next topic
JApr-04-05 05:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70774, "WTB: FL "INSTALL" of Door Poppers or Handle, etc.?!?!?"

I'm looking for someone to install some door poppers, power door locks, and power windows... w/ remotes. Don't neccessarily care about security, but all the better if deemed easier for the remotes. I can handle all body work myself (molding & painting) and will buy all parts needed. Just looking for someone to install.

If you, or someone you know can help me out... I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'm not looking to spend a mint ($), but am more than willing if reasonable at this point.

Points to anyone who can do this, or point me to another if I go with them.

I am in South FL, but am willing to drive "not too far" (Orlando/Tampa/maybe further). This is somewhat time-sensitive as it just started raining and I'm a bit anxious right now. The only thing that would take time, would be for the parts in shipping. I'll continue trying to put on the handle, but am very agrivated with it now. Will most likely call some custom auto shops here for sticker shock ($$$), and may even venture over to the Swap Shop (which is unlikely they do anything like this).

P.S.
I've got an RS w/ power-nothing & as of yesterday TWO broken door handles. As many others on the board, I spent a year or so getting in from the passenger side. I've attempted 2 install a replacement door handle that I had on the driver's side... & failed. Even if I did get it on, I couldn't imagine having 2 go through the same sh*t again on the passenger side. IMO, Mitsubishi got cheap w/ 99's w/ weaker plastic on the door handles. Never had a prob w/ my 97, may it RIP, and I've noticed most of those who post on here w/ broken handles R 99's.

- Jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WTB: FL "INSTALL" of Door Poppers or Handle, etc.?!?!? [View all] , J, Apr-04-05 05:56 AM
  RE: WTB: FL "INSTALL" of Door Poppers or Handle, etc.?!?!?, J, Apr-04-05 06:24 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #70774 Previous topic | Next topic