Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #60665
View in linear mode

Subject: "F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red)" Previous topic | Next topic
iamnotwhoiamNov-13-04 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60665, "F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red)"

Need to get rid of my car soon.. local buyer preferred.

Car has about 109k miles.

Here are some pictures of the car earlier this year. The car currently has the stock rims on it so in the pictures you will notice two different rims.. The stock rims are the 16in rims.
http://www.iamnotwhoiam.net/photoalbum/new/3-6-04-Exterior/3-6-04-Exterior-web/

Present condition is dirty.. Havent washed it in awhile. It has some paint fading on the rear spoiler and the hood has a small bent lip. It has tokico illumina shocks, gsx front calipers, ss brake lines, slotted/dimpled rotors all around. It also has an afx udp installed along with a hotshots header and custom mandrel bent 2.5in cat-back exhaust with an apex-i N1 muffler. It also has a red powdercoated valve cover. The intake manifold has been ported and polished. The car has a full master set of energy suspension urethane bushings. I have 97+ style headlights installed as seen in the pictures. It also has a custom made short shifter. The interior carpert was replaced with black aftermarket carpet and is much better than the original grey carpet.

please someone buy this car.. It has so much stuff already on it.. and has so much potential for any car enthusiest.. i hate to sell it, but i want to get a new car and need to either trade this car in or sell it.. i would much rather sell it. i get a little better of a sale and the person buying it gets a car with potential.

Im looking to sell for 2500 OBO..

please contact me asap if you are serious.

ill try and get more pictures up soon, so just email me if you are serious and we'll go from there..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red) [View all] , iamnotwhoiam, Nov-13-04 01:16 PM
  RE: F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red), JWoodley, Nov-14-04 02:09 PM, #1
RE: F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red), iamnotwhoiam, Nov-15-04 05:29 AM, #2
      RE: F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red), xEclipsE RaceRx, Nov-15-04 01:50 PM, #3
           RE: F.S. 1995 Eclipse GS (Red), cougar694u, Nov-16-04 07:00 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #60665 Previous topic | Next topic