Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122013
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Misc Parts (9lb battery, FMU, Solid Shifter Bushings, EZ Lip)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
RyaN95i4Sep-20-13 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122013, "FS: Misc Parts (9lb battery, FMU, Solid Shifter Bushings, EZ Lip)"
Sep-20-13 07:21 AM by RyaN95i4

Cleaning out the garage, few misc parts that I no longer need.

Deka Sports Power ETX12 battery, huge weight savings compared to standard battery. Comes in right at 9lbs. Dimensions are 5.9" x 3.4" x 5.1". New, in the box, still has a full charge..

I use to run one of these in my Avenger. This one is brand new, unused, still in the box.

$65 shipped to US address.

Wish I had a better picture, but heres is where I mounted my old one in my Avenger, on the side of the frame rail below the ECU:

The battery is so small though you can mount it pretty much anywhere.

These are the same batteries that get rebranded as Braille Battery and sell for $170-$200+

EZ Lip, still new obviously, only ever removed it from the shipping envelope for a pic

http://ezlip.com/ for more info/pics

$25 shipped

Solid shifter linkage bushings, never installed. Helps get a lot of the slop out of the linkage.

$20 Shipped.

Procharger Adjustable Raising Rate Fuel Management Unit. Adjustable from 1:1 up to 12:1. I will include the -6AN fittings, but the AN line is not included. $45 shipped

I also have a 95 Avenger 420a Factory Service Manual if anyone is interested. $20 Shipped.

Shipping included to US addresses only, I'll ship to Canada as well, but it costs more unfortunately.

I also found some misc gaskets (intake manifold, tb, etc) and a spare MAP, if anyone buys anything and wants them as well, I'll toss em in for free.

Thanks,

Ryan

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS: Misc Parts (9lb battery, FMU, Solid Shifter Bushings, EZ Lip) [View all] , RyaN95i4, Sep-20-13 07:19 AM
  RE: FS: Misc Parts (9lb battery, FMU, Solid Shifter Bushings, EZ Lip), RyaN95i4, Sep-23-13 06:40 AM, #1
RE: FS: Misc Parts (9lb battery, FMU, Solid Shifter Bushings, EZ Lip), RyaN95i4, Sep-30-13 01:50 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122013 Previous topic | Next topic