Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5411
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside" Previous topic | Next topic
crucialconflectJan-19-03 03:18 PM
Member since Jan 19th 2003
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5533, "RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside"
In response to In response to 4

I live in southern maryland.I just got pulled over on friday.I went into the store and got some new clothes.I saw a cop in the parking lot and he waited for me to get in the car.As soon as i did he hit the lights.He said that an exaust was illegal in maryland.I was like "u want me to run open header ?" He said that no mods to an exaust are accepted in maryland.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside [View all] , EclipseTical, Jan-06-03 02:38 AM
  RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, BMPDirk, Jan-09-03 04:01 AM, #1
RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, Mystic511, Jan-09-03 04:59 AM, #2
      RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, EclipseTical, Jan-13-03 04:51 AM, #3
           RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, Dualgen2, Jan-16-03 08:00 AM, #4
                RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, crucialconflect, Jan-19-03 03:18 PM #5
                     RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, DrkWtsn, Jan-24-03 05:50 AM, #6
                          RE: All MARYLAND people--exhaust modification law details inside, juggalo, Jan-29-03 06:46 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5411 Previous topic | Next topic