Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3021
View in linear mode

Subject: "Roll Call for Aluminum Lip Spoilers" Previous topic | Next topic
Lo RS 4MeJul-14-02 06:51 PM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
522 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3021, "Roll Call for Aluminum Lip Spoilers"

ok guys, we're starting them this week, i don't need any money up front, we'll prob be putting out atleast 10 a week until everyone that wants one has one, i need a list formed, right now only for 97-99, give us a few weeks to make one for atleast the blitz and the 95-96, sorry about the inconvienience sp ? i'll post some pics of mine on my car in a few days.the price starting is going to be $120, it's kinda steep but alumium is deffinatly not the cheapest metal forshow, and these are bigger than you may think. Shipping will all depend on where you're located. we're have a box factory locally and we'll be tryin to see what's up with gettin some boxes perfect for them,i will keep you guys updated so you know what's goin on with them!!!Right now i need the people interested that can buy one as soon as one is made, if not just list when so i'll make sure we have one!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Roll Call for Aluminum Lip Spoilers [View all] , Lo RS 4Me, Jul-14-02 06:51 PM
  RE: Roll Call for Aluminum Lip Spoilers, CVedEclipse, Jul-14-02 06:58 PM, #1
RE: Roll Call for Aluminum Lip Spoilers, flossinpnoyracer, Jul-15-02 02:40 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3021 Previous topic | Next topic