Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21725
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Site Features!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinSep-13-12 08:27 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21725, "New Site Features!"
Sep-17-12 08:32 AM by teklein

So Darkone has been busy adding some new features to 2gnt to make it easier to get information and find information about your fellow community members.

Kudos goes out to DarkOne for making this happen!

Heres a rundown:

PDF feature in the 2gnt.com Wiki!

Now you can download the wiki articles into PDF form for easy on the go reference.

You simply navigate to a Wiki article, then click on "PDF" in the lower right hand corner.

You need to be logged into the home page of 2gnt.com for the PDF button to appear.

I already put the Torque Specs onto my phone - what wiki articles are you going to keep handy?

Facebook Link In The User Profile Section!

Now you can link your Facebook profile to your 2gnt User Profile. Simply click "User Menu" at the top of the Forums, then click "Edit Profile" and enter information in the Facebook section. Its important to note that this does not use the whole Facebook URL - just the part after "http://Facebook.com/XXXXXXX". X's stand for your actual profile.

E.g. My address is http://Facebook.com/tekleinsc. I only need to enter the tekleinsc into my 2gnt User Profile.

Google Talk Name In The User Profile Section!

Most of us at 2gnt use Google Talk regularly. If you have a Gmail address, this is your email address minus the "@gmail.com".

Simply click "User Menu" at the top of the Forums, then click "Edit Profile" and enter information in the Google Talk section.

Thanks!

Make sure to check back here for any future site enhancements!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21725 Previous topic | Next topic