Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20459
View in linear mode

Subject: "SoCal : ITN Rally - Sat Aug 19" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanAug-11-06 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20459, "SoCal : ITN Rally - Sat Aug 19"

From the ITN group:
http://carzero.freeservers.com/

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I just want to remind everyone that THE OLD ROADS will run a week from tomorrow, that’s on Saturday, August 19.
- Registration for Beginners and Novice will open at 9am and the rally orientation class will begin about 10am. Regulars and Experts may register beginning at 12 noon. First car out at 2:01pm.
- We anticipate all cars will be at the Finish by about 10pm, with awards announced by 11pm. Finish is at the TGIFridays in El Cajon.
- Please send me an email response as soon as you can if you wish to run.
- We need to get an idea of how many entries to plan for.
- Also, we need some more workers for this event, so if you don’t have a partner, or if you’re worried about expenses, please come out and help us work. Let me know right away if you think you can help.
- To get to the Start, take I-15 to the CA 76 exit and go west. Or take I-5 to the CA 76 exit and go east. When you get to Mission Rd in Bonsall, go north (it’s a signal). The Cask N Cleaver is about 2 miles up on your left. Official Rally Mobile Phone on rally day will be 714 906 3525.
- We hope to see you all there. The Searights have written a very exciting course that features some truly incredible roads, including some that even I had never seen before. We think you’ll enjoy it.

See you at Standoff.
Joe
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20459 Previous topic | Next topic