Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1214
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: ATTN: Kiku, Glacious and anyone else going to Glen Burnie on Sat." Previous topic | Next topic
GlaciusFeb-04-02 10:31 AM
Member since Jan 02nd 2002
76 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1215, "RE: ATTN: Kiku, Glacious and anyone else going to Glen Burnie on Sat."
In response to In response to 0

Chances of us getting to work on anybody elses vehicle has quite frankly become slim to none.

Chris went to remove the turbo off his eclipse, and with his 8.5:1 compression built motor it's not running worth a shit n/a, so we're going to be swapping entire engines now, not just the turbo for my stock manifold and what not.

More then welcome to stop by, but I seriously doubt any time will be left over.

97 Dodge Avenger
a670 reverse manual 3spd swap, 3400 stall, 2.2 stroker, zex setup, 8 fuel injector setup, t3/t4, turbonetics wastegate, and a slew of other mods to go fast BEST ET: TBD
03 srt-4
Stage 1, exhaust, TB, map clamp, wga and mbc. BEST ET: 12.935 @ 110

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ATTN: Kiku, Glacious and anyone else going to Glen Burnie on Sat. [View all] , Dualgen2, Feb-04-02 04:35 AM
  RE: ATTN: Kiku, Glacious and anyone else going to Glen Burnie on Sat., Glacius, Feb-04-02 10:31 AM #1
RE: ATTN: Kiku, Glacious and anyone else going to Glen Burnie on Sat., Dualgen2, Feb-04-02 01:02 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1214 Previous topic | Next topic