Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8938
View in linear mode

Subject: "humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!" Previous topic | Next topic
WIKKIAug-17-03 08:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8938, "humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!"
Aug-17-03 08:26 PM by WIKKI

WELL!
Me and Nocal (Shaine) have taken over the Samoa Dragstrip every friday 5:00 - 9:00 from august 29Th through the end of september for NHRA street legal flagged style dragging.

I am paying for all of the costs of racing (ambulance, insurance, ect..) myself. the only thing that I am asking from you is to pay a $5 entry fee (to go towards repaving the track).

come join us! it's HELLA fun, and where else can you get 30 runs in day, once a week.

p.s. there are no times given on these races. they are strictly grudge. for times, you will have to go to the regular schedule races and pay you $20 for about 4 run

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!! [View all] , WIKKI, Aug-17-03 08:24 PM
  RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, Nocal, Aug-17-03 08:32 PM, #1
RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, WIKKI, Aug-17-03 08:52 PM, #2
      RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, WIKKI, Aug-17-03 08:53 PM, #3
           RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, WIKKI, Aug-21-03 04:11 PM, #4
                RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, Nocal, Aug-26-03 08:14 PM, #5
                     RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-26-03 08:45 PM, #6
                          RE: humboldt county, Samoa drag strip EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!, WIKKI, Aug-27-03 02:27 PM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8938 Previous topic | Next topic