Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6262
View in linear mode

Subject: "My shootout runs, Retaining my DD NA crown!" Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonAug-21-11 10:57 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6262, "My shootout runs, Retaining my DD NA crown!"

I've almost wondered who thought my 14.999 was luck, after all it was by .001 on the last run of the day on borrowed slicks. Hell even I wondered that, till today, first run out of the gate was a 14.990, and then later in the day a 14.943, and even better I did it on Falken Azenis 615 K's also known as street tires. I ran very consistent low 15s, high 14s all day (not including a 15.8 where I was trying to test the limits of the quaife) At the time I was ecstatic, but now just really worn out and fatigued so while I would love to discuss this more on was it the LSD was it the manifold, power band and weight and etc. I will save that for another day and just leave this video here. Enjoy.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My shootout runs, Retaining my DD NA crown! [View all] , Fotowntalon, Aug-21-11 10:57 PM
  RE: My shootout runs, Retaining my DD NA crown!, Wes Tank, Aug-21-11 11:37 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6262 Previous topic | Next topic