Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6225
View in linear mode

Subject: "I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A" Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonAug-16-10 08:02 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6225, "I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A"

First off, this site is finally up so I can begin bragging! (I'm car 1541)
Secondly

That's right, made it by .001! Despite some misfortunes, overall a great shootout this year, and this right here made it! I know I've said this in person and at tuners, but huge thanks to Mark for his patience, coaching, tips, technical help, and most of all his slicks! Thanks to Colby for the competition which helped fuel me to get here, your next in line. Also thanks to everyone else who helped me along the way and to everyone especially the guys at the shootout who supported me.

My two main regrets, 1) I didn't make time to go hang with all of the 2GNT crew, and 2) I didn't put the slicks on right of the bat, because I know i could have been quicker, even if only by another tenth.

Here is the rest of the time slips with the slicks on, in reverse order because I cant figure out a scanner... (the street tires did horrible, a lot through driver error, so not posting those slips atm)

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A [View all] , Fotowntalon, Aug-16-10 08:02 PM
  RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, dalesmitsu, Aug-16-10 10:23 PM, #1
RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, 740 turbo brick, Aug-16-10 10:52 PM, #2
      RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, Fotowntalon, Aug-16-10 11:01 PM, #3
           RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-17-10 03:58 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6225 Previous topic | Next topic