Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4997
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Another racing season come and gone" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerOct-21-05 08:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4999, "RE: Another racing season come and gone"
In response to In response to 1
Oct-21-05 08:11 AM by Avenger

Originally posted by reeveso
sounds like you've gotten alot better than when u first started..glad 2 hear all of ur firsts and seconds in those races and gettin moved up, and DAM u got a fast car ...good job man **Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, **Waiting to be installed: Hurricane GS lower tie bars, AFX UDP

Hell, I wish I could drive like Greg when he's off his game! Not much this racing season. I'm signed up for a weekend at TWS in mid november. Gotta love Texas. That's pretty much it. When I feel I can handle the 8 better then it gets more mods.

Oh, and awesome as usual Greg.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Another racing season come and gone [View all] , Moderator992gnt, Oct-20-05 02:24 PM
  RE: Another racing season come and gone, reeveso, Oct-20-05 05:51 PM, #1
RE: Another racing season come and gone, TeamAvenger, Oct-21-05 08:11 AM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4997 Previous topic | Next topic