Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3883
View in linear mode

Subject: "Does your track suck??" Previous topic | Next topic
thegameJan-25-04 04:00 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3883, "Does your track suck??"
Jan-25-04 04:15 AM by thegame

This post is about your local 1/4 mile track you go to. What kind of schedule do they have for T&T or similar? Last year, I had wed night (street wars, 1/4), and fri night was T&T (1/4). I just got the new schedule for that track. Wed night is still street wars (1/4), but now you only get to run 2 times (times trial) before eliminations (ghey). And on friday (2 runs before eliminations), you race 1/8 mile. WTF?! I hate 1/8 mile racing. I think its a waste. They have something on Sat also, but its every friggin catagory possible and you still only get to run 2 times before eliminations. So now the only time I can go is on Wed night and I cant even stay for the whole thing because I work nights. AH! Cant they just open the track and just run your car to get your times? I need to find a new track to go to imo. (end vent)

^ That was for the track I always go to, its the nicest track within reasonable driving distance around here but has a slight incline at the end. Theres another one about 1 1/2 hrs away (not that great) and another one about 50min away I havent been to yet. Norwalk is approx 2 - 2 1/2 hrs away which I think is a little far to go racing at.

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Does your track suck?? [View all] , thegame, Jan-25-04 04:00 AM
  RE: Does your track suck??, Moderator992gnt, Jan-25-04 04:43 AM, #1
RE: Does your track suck??, Breezio, Jan-25-04 05:17 AM, #2
RE: Does your track suck??, my1997eclipse, Jan-25-04 06:58 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3883 Previous topic | Next topic