Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2917
View in linear mode

Subject: " gettin ready for import wars" Previous topic | Next topic
sdl32May-23-03 07:41 AM
Member since Apr 24th 2002
45 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2917, " gettin ready for import wars"

hey is anyone going to the import wars in NH the 31st of may? well i'm going and was wondering if any fellow 2gnts would be there so i could actually meet some people from here and maybe get some ideas and info.... but anyway, my car is basically stock besides a pro 1 cat back and aem short ram intake... the pic here is what my car looks like right now, i threw the stock tires back on cuz they are lighter then my 17"s. i'm gonna take out my back seat, subs, maybe front seat and anything else easy to take out. i should take off that spoiler since it is so heavy. but i doubt it. any ideas on what i can do to prepare for the races? i'm gonna practice launching at about 4k rpms...is that good? i'll be down to atleast a 1/4 tank of gas. i'm trying to get my hands on a 55-60mm TB or find someone in maine to help me bore mine... limited funds and little time is what i gotta keep in mind here. maybe i should try out that "double clutching" i been hearing so much about. haha just playin. i need turbo

sdl32

sdl32

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

gettin ready for import wars [View all] , sdl32, May-23-03 07:41 AM
  RE: gettin ready for import wars, mitsuman297, May-23-03 07:51 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2917 Previous topic | Next topic