Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2225
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: what do i need to beat..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
96eclipse2nrJan-26-03 06:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2292, "RE: what do i need to beat..."
In response to In response to 7
Jan-26-03 06:37 PM by 96eclipse2nr

you know what man, i believe everyone here is about sick and fucking tired of your ass! 3 days after registering you go around telling me that i dont know shit about our cars. "cruisers are gay...and if you cant beat them then your car sux.." what an intelligent response. and just because your 16 and know it all dosent mean you know everythig about eclipses. general knowledge gets you exactly dick in as much tuning as we do. the average person dosent know shit about their car, much less another car that they dont even own! ill go ahead and tell you, you know jack shit about eclipses! you sound like a typical person who dosent know shit, but tried to BS their way through and tell everyone how it really is. people here are not as dumb and gullible as you might think. this board has been up in excess of 5 years and there are people here who know everything there is to know about 2gnt's...and we certainly dont sit around and talk like some lil 16 y/o who just got done watching F&F! if general knowledge taught us everytihng about cars, we wouldent need this board. so ill tell you, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOSE THE ATTUTUDE. im a pretty easy person to get along with, but its people like you who think their mr bad ass that gets me all rialed up. were not here to prove who is the biggest baddest mother fucker out there. were all here to help eachother, and your not helping! so sit down, learn something about a car you dont even own, stop watching F&F before you go to bed every night, and YOU STFU! everyone here can tolerate quite a bit, but your pushin it man! and yes, you are a dumbass! you have proven it to everyone here with your rediclous posts! hell, you cant even read straight. last time i checked, this is the racing section! under the section title is says racing only!! well your in here posting about what car to buy, who is from florida, and expressing how "this site is for you"...last time i checked, none of that had anythig to do with racing, so next time you decide to jump on a member here newb, your better remember your a fucking illiterate bastard and cant read "racing topics only"!!

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

what do i need to beat... [View all] , python6586, Jan-07-03 08:58 AM
  RE: what do i need to beat..., neovb, Jan-07-03 03:27 PM, #1
RE: what do i need to beat..., python6586, Jan-08-03 09:56 AM, #2
hell ya, SplinterRacing, Jan-13-03 01:05 PM, #3
RE: what do i need to beat..., woppishbob, Jan-14-03 01:30 AM, #4
RE: what do i need to beat..., DemonEclipse, Jan-20-03 07:31 AM, #5
RE: what do i need to beat..., speed99, Jan-23-03 10:19 AM, #6
RE: what do i need to beat..., SplinterRacing, Jan-26-03 06:39 AM, #7
RE: what do i need to beat..., 96eclipse2nr, Jan-26-03 06:33 PM #8
ATTN: SplinterRacing, TeamJasonESi_T, Jan-27-03 01:57 PM, #9
RE: ATTN: SplinterRacing, EclipseRST, Mar-11-03 10:09 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2225 Previous topic | Next topic