Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2160
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any of you guys autocross??" Previous topic | Next topic
IrishEclipseDec-08-02 07:13 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2002
126 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2160, "Any of you guys autocross??"

I went today. I didnt have my car to run, but took some rounds as passenger in a race-prepped saturn and a 475hp Mustang with stage 3 G-track suspension. Drove the mustang once around the course... woah! It was in Palm Bay, at Broward Community College (or seomthing like that)-- doesnt somebody on here go there? Anyway, damn, im hooked. im kinda interested in seeing if anybody on this board is big in auto-x, and how an eclipse does. There were some GSR intergras, a couple MR2's, an M3, a few Vettes, Camaros and a lot of Foci (plural of Focus?, as well as some assorted other cars, but no dsm's out there. Maybe the highlight was a Mercedes Kompressor that got beat to living crap by some semi-pro drivers. It was on a police skid pad, so there were some nasty spins and whatnot, but it was really fun. $25 to run 3 times in your class and exerience level, so i was in novice w/ the stang and spanked a few ricers! If enybody in the South/Central Florida area is interested, they have monthly events every second sunday. Ill be tere for now on, so maybe ill see some of you guys down there. And ill show you all my new toy. Anyone???

Built, bottled and blown:
92VR4 94bolt, stg III heads, 14B turbos, kormex racing tranny, HKS VPC/GCC and more

-Sean Kelly

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2160 Previous topic | Next topic