Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1958
View in threaded mode

Subject: "curious about 1/4 times" Previous topic | Next topic
dfreshOct-18-02 04:49 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1958, "curious about 1/4 times"

I have a 1999 rs with a Ractive cold air intake and AEM bypass valve, a cheap piolt muffler for now untill I get money for Greddy, NGK's one range hotter and NGK plug wires. I also use moble 1 oil, no speaker box, no spare,and no anything in the trunk area. I am dropped on Eibach sportlines and have 18" konig verdicts with 225-40-18 Kummho's. I have an auto tranny. I know all cars are different so I will not know untill I go and run at the track but if its too slow I will not run untill I get more mod's. Will it help if I take off the bypass valve and use a coupler instead? How fast will I run with stock 16" wheels instead of the 18's

There needs to be a confrence on here somewhere to post 1/4 times with time slips of course so people like me will stop asking these questions. I know people get tired of answering them.

dfresh
I will post pics when interior is done
to embarsed to post now.

will post more pics when front is painted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

curious about 1/4 times [View all] , dfresh, Oct-18-02 04:49 PM
  RE: curious about 1/4 times, Justin99RS, Oct-19-02 02:34 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1958 Previous topic | Next topic