Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1678
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Another disappointing night Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
dudasdAug-12-02 02:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1679, "RE: Another disappointing night Friday"
In response to In response to 0

I would say a plug change will do you good. Get a set and change them when you egt there as you let the car cool down. Also the less gas the better as each gallon weighs right around 8 lbs. Did you drop your tires pressure at all?? I just went for the first time ever Saturday and those are some of the things I did. I know that I REALLY need to clean my TB out and either gut or get a high flow cat seeing as mine has 103,000+ miles on it. Best I could get was a 16.521 with very shitty 2.7-2.9 60' times seeing as how like an ass I kept forgetting to slip the clutch and just kept dumping it and spinning my ass off from the line. My trap speeds were in the 85-86 range though so I know with some better launches I can get the times down a bit. But turbo is in the very near future along with a freshly rebuilt head and P&P TB....so next time should be very nice...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Another disappointing night Friday [View all] , fatchance, Aug-05-02 02:43 AM
  RE: Another disappointing night Friday, dudasd, Aug-12-02 02:58 AM #1
RE: Another disappointing night Friday, ModeratorVX100, Aug-12-02 07:30 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1678 Previous topic | Next topic