Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #943
View in linear mode

Subject: "Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!)" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseApr-06-02 04:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#943, "Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!)"

I don't know if any of you live around the Spokane area, but if you do , you should defintally make it out to Spokane Raceway Park for one of their "steet wars" events! For a small fee of $5.00, (that is right $5.00 no joke) you can hit up the drag strip as many times as you want from 9:00 to the wee hrs of the morning!
Last night there were probly 250 cars and over 300 people. Granted half of them didn't race, but still it was just one huge party! There were cars from camaro's to honda there! Including a couple of 2gnt's that whipped some american muscle ass! This is my freind Josh who totally killed this elcamino! ( didn't notice last night but looks like he put his stock 14's on for this event )

To give you an idea im not bullshittin, this is the line of cars after we were in line for an hour! It goes back behind us about 1/4 mile as well. This pic was taken at 10:45 and RACING started at 9:00, so you can imagine how many people were there!

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!) [View all] , RxR_Eclipse, Apr-06-02 04:15 AM
  RE: Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!), SaberKhan, Apr-07-02 07:23 AM, #1
RE: Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!), RxR_Eclipse, Apr-07-02 01:01 PM, #2
      RE: Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!), 99GSBBTurbo, Apr-07-02 04:51 PM, #3
           RE: Street Wars At SRP (lots of pics!), SaberKhan, Apr-08-02 01:33 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #943 Previous topic | Next topic