Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3789
View in linear mode

Subject: "hrc stage 2 times & ?s" Previous topic | Next topic
my1997eclipseDec-28-03 10:09 PM
Member since Sep 09th 2003
35 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3789, "hrc stage 2 times & ?s"

hey,
first of all i am getting a stage 2 turbo from hrc in 1 month and getting some drag radial what will my times be with that? I am also getting a 50 shot of nx "wet" but won't be able to run it until bottom end is rebuilt so what is am est. of my times there? I am basically wanting to know what will i run in the 1/8 with drag radials and stage 2 at 9psi? what do you people run with hrc turbo stage one or 2? What should i do besides the turbo to improve my times? i am getting the cryo2 to cool off the air coming in the inercooler will that help? right now i run a 10.2 almost every time down the 1/8 mile track if that helps.

p.s. is there any way i can look at your slips to see what you run and what you have done? just give me advice on what to do to make my car go in the 13s pleas

adam underwood

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

hrc stage 2 times & ?s [View all] , my1997eclipse, Dec-28-03 10:09 PM
  RE: hrc stage 2 times & ?s, Blizare, Jan-02-04 07:28 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3789 Previous topic | Next topic