Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1705
View in linear mode

Subject: "One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions." Previous topic | Next topic
RoboTechDSMAug-06-02 04:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1705, "One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions."

Well, minding my own business (it seems to always start like that), 2 high school phags driving in mommy and daddy's 2G Spyder Eclipse started pacing me. I can tell the phag is looking right at me at the corner of my eye, must have been thinking, "Hmmmm....an RS with gauges?!?!". Anyway, he took off and I 'think' I heard a BOV (a weak one too), so it might have been a GS-T. I wasn't sure if he was AT or MT, but it looked stock enough. We couldn't really play because of traffic up ahead. Do you think I could've taken him with my mods?? I think the Spyder weighs like 4-500 lbs. heavier than an RS. Oh well, maybe next time.

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions. [View all] , RoboTechDSM, Aug-06-02 04:39 PM
  RE: One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions., Blk95Talon, Aug-07-02 01:16 AM, #1
RE: One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions., neoamd, Aug-07-02 01:32 AM, #2
RE: One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions., fatchance, Aug-07-02 03:11 AM, #3
      RE: One of those 'Do you think I could have taken him' questions., RoboTechDSM, Aug-07-02 05:45 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1705 Previous topic | Next topic