Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1407
View in linear mode

Subject: "what pisses me off about semi-stock 2gnt" Previous topic | Next topic
Blk95TalonJun-24-02 11:49 PM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
875 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1407, "what pisses me off about semi-stock 2gnt"

It seems like in order to get any decent speed you have to spend $3000.00 for a turbo kit!! Or you could go the nitrous route, which so far is not an option for me.

I am now convinced I need to save up for turbo, yesterday I got beat by my friends '89 minivan(v6). We were on a highway and the light was red as we approached so we both slowed down, then it went green and I dont know if he was even racing (and he had 4 other people in it), but all I know is that I had my slomatic car floored (ac off, od off) and he pulled ahead of me and i couldnt get enough speed to even stay along side him =(

Fortunatly for me, I told him that I wasnt even racing because I didnt want to embarras him in his soccer-mom bitch van lol. I may be slow, but as least my ride looks a lot better than his...

Man, that 30 seconds is gonna cost me 3grand...

Account disabled upon user's request.

-CODE4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what pisses me off about semi-stock 2gnt [View all] , Blk95Talon, Jun-24-02 11:49 PM
  RE: what pisses me off about semi-stock 2gnt, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-26-02 02:13 PM, #1
RE: what pisses me off about semi-stock 2gnt, NX112, Jun-28-02 04:12 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1407 Previous topic | Next topic