Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #3284
View in linear mode

Subject: "17" Rims and tires for sale only $800 and 4000k miles on them" Previous topic | Next topic
JennyApr-20-01 08:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3284, "17" Rims and tires for sale only $800 and 4000k miles on them"

I have a set of 17" silver Konig Rated R rims. Rims and tires almost brand new...the only reason i'm getting rid of them is cuz im getting 18's. Selling them for $800..if not from so. cali you pay shipping. Any offers email me at VOLCOM3GRL@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

js99rsApr-20-01 03:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3285, "RE: 17" Rims and tires for sale only $800 and 4000k miles on them"
In response to Reply # 0

if i can sell my rims before you im interested

aem cai
pacesetter headers
gs-t exhaust
red altezzas
rims, tires, and a bunch of other little stuff....that list is way too short....more will come!

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

phatGSApr-20-01 04:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#3286, "RE: js99rs"
In response to Reply # 1

what kind of rims are you selling?

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM CAI w/ bypass
Best ET: 17.243 @ 80.67 mph

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

JennyApr-20-01 05:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
6 posts,
#3287, "RE: js99rs"
In response to Reply # 2

Im selling 17" silver Konig Rated R rims with low profile tires..only 4k miles on them...practically new...im getting 18"'s and need to sell these first..$800 you pay shipping if not from so cali

JennyApr-20-01 05:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
6 posts,
#3288, "RE: 17" Rims and tires for sale only $800 and 4000k miles on them"
In response to Reply # 1

I'll let u know when they sell...u let me know when ur interested...if its before they sell

js99rsApr-22-01 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#3289, "RE: 17" Rims and tires for sale only $800 and 4000k miles on them"
In response to Reply # 4

im backin out on ya jenny. :'( im gonna hold off on new rims till next summer. sorry

aem cai
pacesetter headers
gs-t exhaust
red altezzas
rims, tires, and a bunch of other little stuff....that list is way too short....more will come!

-jason

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #3284 Previous topic | Next topic